Publications and Posters
Freimann Life Science Center personnel have been involved in research that increases and validates animal care practices for the biomedical research community. Recent publications and poster presentations are available as pdf downloads.
American Association for Laboratory Animal Science National Meeting Abstracts and Posters:
- Evaluation of the Effect of Early Age Anesthesia for Genotyping of Mice on Body Weight (pdf 237KB)
- Effect of Light Intensity as Determined by Cage Rack Position on Tumor Growth in a Mouse Model of Melanoma (pdf 68.2KB)
- Increased Cage Height Does Not Impact the Well-being of Rabbits (pdf 451KB)
- Selective water-soluable gelatinase inhibitor prodrugs, Gooyit, M., Lee, M., Schroeder, V., Ikejiri, M., Suckow, M. Mobashery, S., Chang, M., J Med Chem. 2011 October 13; 54(19): 6676–6690.
- Discovery of a New Class of Non-β-Lactam Inhibitors of Penicillin-binding Proteins with Gram-positive Antibacterial Activity, O’Daniel, P.I.; Peng, Z.; Pi, H.; Testero, S. A.; Ding, D.; Spink, E.; Leemans, E.; Boudreau, M. A.; Yamaguchi, T.; Schroeder, V. A.; Wolter, W. R.; Llarrull, L. I.; Song, W.; Lastochkin, E.; Kumarasiri, M.; Antunes, N. T.; Espahbodi, M.; Lichtenwalter, K.; Suckow, M. A.; Vakulenko, S.; Mobashery, S.; Chang, M
In The News
The FLSC Director, Dr. Mark A. Suckow, was featured during the NBC Halftime Spotlight on Research in this video about his research on Prostate Cancer.